This salad is so easy and satisfying and makes enough to last a few day (depending on the size of your group). I put this on top of Baked Potatoes, Rice, Sweet Potatoes or on it's own. Delicious!
The other great thing about this salad is that you can use just about any combination of beans including cooked green beans. We have some picky eaters in our house so I go easy on the mustard and onion.
Make sure you choose a BBQ sauce that is oil free and low in sugar. You can always make your own BBQ sauce if you feel inspired.
As always- let us know how yours turns out.
Three Bean BBQ Salad
- 1- 15 oz. Black beans, canned, drained & rinsed
- 1- 15 oz. Pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1- 15 oz. White beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Onion, Diced
- 1 Stock of Celery, Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce, Oil Free
- 2 teaspoonsDijon Mustard
- Salt (Optional) to taste
1. Place beans in a large bowl. Add vegetables and mix well. Add remaining ingredients and toss again to mix.