Breakfast has always been my favorite meal. We actually have breakfast for dinner quite a bit and these are our "go-to" pancakes. Super easy to make and oil free. Some people will use oil for the griddle or pan, but if you have a good non-stick pan/griddle- you should be good to go!
Vegan Pancake Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Oatmeal
- 1 1/2 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Flaxseed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt- (optional)
- 1 Banana, Mashed
- 2 Cup Soy or Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup + more to add when serving
- 1/3 Cup Blueberries (optional)
- Add Oatmeal to a blender or food processor. Blend until you've made oat flour.
- Add the wheat flour, baking powder, flaxseed meal and salt together in the blender. Pulse to combine.
- Add the bananas and non-dairy milk & Maple Syrup and mix again.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Heat a non-stick griddle over medium heat. Pour mixture by 1/4 cup measure onto the heated griddle. Flip to turn over when bubbles start to appear on the surface of each pancake. Cook until brown on both sides. Repeat until all mixture has been used.
- Enjoy with warm Maple Syrup
HINT: We make this in a high speed blender and add the blueberries to each pancake individually. This helps with clean up as you have only the blender to clean.